Common Data Errors When Reviewing Your PIT and What to Do About Them
- The Summary Report numbers are wrong (there are too little clients):
- Check your Details report to find which clients are missing
- Go into HMIS and make sure your client has a service and their application is verified
- Re-run your report
- If the error persists, please let us know through a ticket!
- The Summary Report numbers are wrong (there are too many clients):
- Check your Details report to find clients that should have been exited, but are not
- Exit the client on your own unless the client was exited in V5 and their exit data was not transferred
- If a client’s exit data was not transferred, please let us know through a ticket so we can have the vendor fix it!
- Summary numbers on the PIT Summary Report look correct, but they are distributed in Household Type categories incorrectly:
- Check your Details report to find clients that seem to have the wrong Household Type
- In HMIS, on the Household Members Tab, click the pencil icon to open the Edit Member window
- Verify that the Household Type is correct, if it is not, choose the correct Household Type in from the dropdown and Click Save
- Lock your Application
- Re-run the PIT Summary Report to confirm that the Household Type distribution is now correct
Special note: If you see that all of your clients are on the Details Report but the Summary Report numbers are wrong, it may be due to your Household Type. Ensure that Household Type is correct in HMIS and your report should be fine.