This article will reflect on steps to take for first-time Clarity users.
Step 1: Click here to go to the Clarity Log In screen.
Step 2: Click the Forgot Password? link under the Sign In button.
Step 3: Enter the email address that your Agency Administrator provided to 211OC to set up your HMIS account, this should be your work email address.
Step 4: Click the Captcha checkbox.
Step 5: Click the Reset Password button.
Step 6: Click on the Reset Your Password button in the email you receive (the sender will be Bitfocus which is the name of the company that created Clarity).
**NOTE** YOU MAY NEED TO CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER FOR THE EMAIL.
Step 7: Fill out the Password and Confirm Password fields.
Step 8: Click Save
Step 9: Go back to the Clarity login screen to log in to your Clarity account.
NOTE: A password must meet the following criteria:
- Password must be 8 characters or longer
- Password must contain at least one uppercase character (A through Z)
- Password must contain at least one lowercase characters (a through z)
- Password must contain at least one number (0 through 9)
- Password must contain at least one non alphanumeric characters (such as !,$,#,%)
- Password must not contain spaces
- Password cannot be the same as the three (3) prior passwords used for the login account
- Password cannot contain the name of your Clarity instance
- Password cannot contain the word 'clarity'
- Password cannot contain the user's First Name, Last Name or Username
- Password cannot contain 'ABC' or '123'
- Password cannot contain more than two (2) consecutive characters